Welcome to our site, providing links, resources, news and listings for Eliot scholars and enthusiasts.
This site is intended as a resource hub, for those wishing to find out more about Eliot’s work and life, as well as providing news about events, performances and publications of interest to Eliot enthusiasts.
This site has has been selected as “being of lasting research value and worthy of permanent preservation in the Web Archive of the Bodleian Libraries.”
The site is run under the auspices of the T S Eliot Society (UK).
Founded in 2006, the Society exists to:
• Promote the study and appreciation of Eliot’s work
• Promote events celebrating Eliot’s work
• Host a website which provides news and information on publications, events and other Eliot-related activities, as well as offering a resource hub of content and links covering every aspect of Eliot’s life and work
• Produce a regular online newsletter, Exchanges
• Collaborate in the annual TS Eliot Festival at Little Gidding.
• Publish the annual peer-reviewed academic Journal of the TS Eliot Society
• Present the Annual TS Eliot Lecture
• Provide members with privileged access to lectures, library archives, unique audio recordings and other benefits, and facilitate their involvement in events and projects
The primary focus of the Society is in the United Kingdom, although members from around the world are welcome. For joining details, please visit our Membership page.