Membership of the TS Eliot Society (UK) is now open for 2018/19
Membership is open to all, and offers enthusiasts, academics and scholars a number of benefits:
• Special member discounts on event tickets and books
• Advance news and discounted tickets for the annual TS Eliot Festival at Little Gidding
• Booking privileges for the annual TS Eliot Lecture
• A monthly e-mail Update on news, events, and resources added to the website
• Our quarterly newsletter, Exchanges…, with reports and reviews, ideas and issues about Eliot
• Access to the Members Area of our website, with advance news of events, shared material and requests for involvement and assistance on academic projects and public events relating to Eliot
• Access for research purposes to the Eliot Collection at the University of Kent, Canterbury
• NEW FOR 2018/19: 50% discount on the price of The TS Eliot Studies Annual, published by the Clemson University Press, which “strives to be the leading venue for the critical reassessment of Eliot’s life and work”
• NEW FOR 2018/19: 25% discount on fees to attend the TS Eliot International Summer School at the University of London
Membership runs from September to September each year, and is now open for 2018/19
Full Society membership costs just £18.
Student Membership costs just £6; if you are a full-time student in the current academic year, enter the coupon code STU2018/19 for discounted membership.
You can take out membership until September 2019 now, using your debit card, credit card or PayPal account, through our PayPal checkout:
We recommend payment by the above method. Alternatively, you can pay your subscription (or set up an annual standing order) by direct transfer to the Society’s bank account:
T S Eliot Society
Sort Code: 77-05-02
Account No: 24675060
If you pay by this method, it is very important that you append your name to the payment, and that you e-mail Secretary@tseliotsociety.uk to tell her that you are subscribing, and providing her with your contact details.