Membership is now open for 2023/24
Membership of the TS Eliot Society (UK) is open to all, and offers enthusiasts, academics and scholars a number of benefits:
• Advance booking and discounted tickets for the annual TS Eliot Festival at Little Gidding
• The opportunity to contribute to our quarterly publication, Exchanges…, with reports and reviews, ideas and discussion between members about aspects of Eliot’s life and works
• Discounted fees to attend the TS Eliot International Summer School in London.
• Special member discounts on new books and publications
• Access for research purposes to the Eliot Collection at the University of Kent, Canterbury
• Access to members-only audio recordings of readings and lectures
• Access to the Members Area of our website, with advance news of events, shared material and requests for involvement and assistance on academic projects and public events relating to Eliot
Membership runs from September to September each year, and is now open for 2023/24
Full Society membership costs just £15.
Student Membership costs just £6; if you are a full-time student in the 2023/24 academic year, enter the coupon code STU23/24 for discounted membership.
You can take out membership until September 2024 now, using your debit card, credit card or PayPal account, through our checkout below. At the conclusion of the payment process, if you are not automatically forwarded, please click the “Return to Merchant” button to be forwarded to our Welcome and password page. (If for any reason you do not obtain the current password after you have subscribed please inform us via email@example.com)
We recommend payment by the above method. Alternatively, you can pay your subscription (or set up an annual standing order) by direct transfer to the Society’s bank account:
T S Eliot Society
Sort Code: 77-05-02
Account No: 24675060
If you pay by this method, it is very important that you append your name to the payment, and that you e-mail Secretary@tseliotsociety.uk to tell her that you are subscribing, and providing her with your contact details.