Membership of the TS Eliot Society (UK) is now open for 2020/21
Membership is open to all, and offers enthusiasts, academics and scholars a number of benefits:
• A monthly e-mail Update on news about Eliot, events, and resources added to the website
• Our quarterly publication, Exchanges…, with reports and reviews, ideas and discussion between members about aspects of Eliot’s life and works
• Special member discounts on new books and publications
• Access for research purposes to the Eliot Collection at the University of Kent, Canterbury
• Access to members-only audio recordings of readings and lectures
• Access to the Members Area of our website, with advance news of events, shared material and requests for involvement and assistance on academic projects and public events relating to Eliot
Membership runs from September to September each year, and is now open for 2020/21
Full Society membership costs just £18.
Student Membership costs just £6; if you are a full-time student in the current academic year, enter the coupon code STU2020/21 for discounted membership.
If you are a member renewing your subscription from 2019/20, please see your renewal e-mail for details of the discount to which you are entitled.
You can take out membership until September 2021 now, using your debit card, credit card or PayPal account, through our PayPal checkout below. At the conclusion of the payment process, please click the “Return to Merchant” button to be forwarded to our Welcome and password page.
We recommend payment by the above method. Alternatively, you can pay your subscription (or set up an annual standing order) by direct transfer to the Society’s bank account:
T S Eliot Society
Sort Code: 77-05-02
Account No: 24675060
If you pay by this method, it is very important that you append your name to the payment, and that you e-mail Secretary@tseliotsociety.uk to tell her that you are subscribing, and providing her with your contact details.