You may now join the TS Eliot Society (UK) for the 2017/18 year.
Membership of the TS Eliot Society (UK) is open to all, and offers enthusiasts, academics and scholars a number of benefits:
• Member events, offers and competitions
• Special member discounts on event tickets and books
• Advance news and booking privileges for the annual TS Eliot Festival
• Booking privileges for the annual TS Eliot Lecture
• Access to members-only audio recordings of readings and lectures
• A monthly e-mail Update on news, events, and resources added to the website
• Our quarterly newsletter, Exchanges…, raising ideas and issues about Eliot
• Free copy of our annual Journal (£7.50 for non-members), an academic, peer-reviewed publication
• Access to the Members Area of our website, with advance news of events, shared material and requests for involvement and assistance on academic projects and public events relating to Eliot
• NEW FOR 2017/18: Access for research purposes to the Eliot Collection at the University of Kent, Canterbury
Membership of the Society runs annually, to 1st September each year, and costs just £18
Student Membership costs just £6; if you are a full-time student in the current academic year, enter the coupon code STU2017/8 for discounted membership.
You can take out membership until September 2018 now, using your debit card, credit card or PayPal account, through our PayPal checkout:
We recommend payment by the above method. Alternatively, you can pay your subscription (or set up an annual standing order) by direct transfer to the Society’s bank account:
T S Eliot Society
Sort Code: 77-05-02
Account No: 24675060
If you pay by this method, it is very important that you append your name to the payment, and that you e-mail Secretary@tseliotsociety.uk to tell her that you are subscribing, and providing her with your contact details.
(If you have to pay by cheque, please download, print and return a membership form with a cheque for £18 payable to ‘TS Eliot Society’, to Kathy Radley (Secretary), 73A Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 2AW)