Membership of the TS Eliot Society (UK) is now open for 2019/20
Membership is open to all, and offers enthusiasts, academics and scholars a number of benefits:
• A monthly e-mail Update on news, events, and resources added to the website
• Our quarterly publication, Exchanges…, with reports and reviews, ideas and discussion between members about aspects of Eliot’s life and works
• Special member discounts on books and publications, such as 50% discount on the price of The TS Eliot Studies Annual,
• Access for research purposes to the Eliot Collection at the University of Kent, Canterbury
• Access to the Members Area of our website, with advance news of events, shared material and requests for involvement and assistance on academic projects and public events relating to Eliot
• Access to members-only audio recordings of readings and lectures
Membership runs from September to September each year, and is now open for 2019/20
Full Society membership costs just £18.
Student Membership costs just £6; if you are a full-time student in the current academic year, enter the coupon code STU2019/20 for discounted membership.
You can take out membership until September 2020 now, using your debit card, credit card or PayPal account, through our PayPal checkout:
Please click the “Return to Merchant” button at the conclusion of the payment process to be forwarded to our Welcome and password page
We recommend payment by the above method. Alternatively, you can pay your subscription (or set up an annual standing order) by direct transfer to the Society’s bank account:
T S Eliot Society
Sort Code: 77-05-02
Account No: 24675060
If you pay by this method, it is very important that you append your name to the payment, and that you e-mail Secretary@tseliotsociety.uk to tell her that you are subscribing, and providing her with your contact details.